see our FULL class schedule or Register
This class covers breastfeeding fundamentals including latch and supply, as well as anticipatory guidance for the first two weeks. We will cover breastfeeding physiology, troubleshooting common concerns, and tips for having a successful long term breastfeeding relationship.
This class is technically a part of of our evening and weekend series, but can also be taken as a stand-alone class.
understanding BREASTFEEDING DATES-2020
- February 6 (Thurs.) – 6:30-9:00 pm
- April 2 (Thurs.) – 6:30-9:00 pm
- June 4 (Thurs.) – 7:00-9:00 pm (ONLINE)
- July 30 (Thurs.) – 7:00-9:00 pm (ONLINE)
- October 1 (Thurs.) – 6:30-9:00 pm
- December 3 (Thurs.) – 6:30-9:00 pm
single class $80