see our FULL class schedule or Register
This class covers breastfeeding fundamentals including latch and supply, as well as anticipatory guidance for the first two weeks. We will cover breastfeeding physiology, troubleshooting common concerns, and tips for having a successful long term breastfeeding relationship.
This class is technically a part of of our evening and weekend series, but can also be taken as a stand-alone class.
understanding BREASTFEEDING DATES-2021
- All classes in 2021 will be taught ONLINE via Zoom until it is deemed safe to gather in person again.
- February 4 (Thurs.) – 7:00-9:00 pm
- April 1 (Thurs.) – 7:00-9:00 pm
- June 3 (Thurs.) – 7:00-9:00 pm
- June 30 (Wed.) – 6:30-8:30 pm
- September 2 (Thurs.) – 7:00-9:00 pm
- September 29 (Wed.) – 6:30-8:30 pm
- November 4 (Thurs.) – 7:00-9:00 pm
single class $90